1. Be prepared by avoiding missing class! Dances are rehearsed during class time.
2. Practice extra at home! We post practice videos to the Christmas Show 2023 album on our BAND APP. This can be accessed through the mobile app, or through band.us.
3. Double check these photos to confirm when your child performs. Also check the dress rehearsal schedule. Dress rehearsal is at PROSSER HIGH SCHOOL. Tap the pictures to enlarge.
4. Sign up for a VOLUNTEER slot if you'd like to help. Wait for your coupon code before ordering tickets.
5. Buy your tickets starting on November 11. Tickets are only available online. We recommend doing this asap, as we do often sell out. Read steps below.
1. If you want to choose your seat, be sure to use a computer. The option to choose your own seats is not available on the mobile version.
2. We do have two wheelchair accessible spots available, plus the adjacent companion seat. These must be reserved through us, so just contact us and let us know your needs.
3. If you have a Twinkle Star student, please reserve an extra ticket for THEM, using the "free 3 and under" ticket option. All Twinkle Stars will begin the show in the audience and return there after performing.
4. After purchasing your tickets, go into the tickets and add the names of the attendees. This helps us a lot, and makes it easier to locate the tickets if some of your group come on their own. It also shows us that there is a ticket reserved for your Twinkle.
5. Keep in mind that we cannot do exchanges on tickets. We can do refunds up to 24 hours before the ticketed show. If you need to exchange, we can refund and then you'll have to re-purchase what you want.
6. We can have flower bouquets ready at the show for you! Place your order no later than December 9. *IMPORTANT* Bouquets are unavailable for the Monday performance, due to shipping times. Order Form.
7. Order performance t-shirts, ornaments, and other fun studio /dancer items! See our ETSY STORE.